Located on the first floor which can be reached by climbing a flight of stone steps with cca 40 m² it consists of a living room with kitchen, a bedroom with double bed (with the possibility of an additional bed), with sofa, bathroom with shower. Dining supply for 6 people, fridge, satellite TV and wifi access.
The “CASE IN PIETRA” apartments have been created by renovating a typical Istrian house in the historical center of Dignano d ‘Istria/ Vodnjan which can be accessed through the building at number 97 in via Merceria, the main street of the town. The apartments overlook a beautiful internal courtyard, paved in Istrian stone and with a typical water cistern attached.
All this turns out to be a pleasant environment for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
As the apartments are located in the internal yard, they are completely isolated and safe.
The strategic position of Vodnjan/Dignano offers many possibilities to occupy time with excursions and visits to the Istrian peninsula and to attend various and many cultural and entertainment events:
– Sea bathing on nearby beaches
– Visit to the Brijuni/Brioni and Kamenjak natural parks (Promontore cape)
– Visit of the Roman sites in Pula/Pola: the ancient Pietas Julia
– Discover the special atmosphere of Rovinj/Rovigno
– Experience the thrill of the adrenaline park of Glavani
– Discover the beauty of mosaics in Porec /Parenzo
– Enter the mystical atmosphere of the Cathedral of Vodnjan/Dignano for sacred art and holy bodies
– Get carried away by food and wine circuits
– Recover form and tone up on trekking and bike routes
– Attend concerts and events of all kinds
(July and August)
(June and September)
|€ 60 per day (minimum of 3 days)||€ 50 per day minimum of 3 days)|
|For stays longer than 10 days it is possible to arrange special discounts|
|Extra charge of € 5 for the use of the air conditioner|